History of the dish
It got its name, as many have probably already guessed, thanks to the famous poetess Marina Tsvetaeva. Rumor has it that it was Tsvetaeva's pie with apples, and sometimes with pears or other fruits, that became a frequent guest at the feasts of the two Tsvetaev sisters. Whether it’s true or not, it will not be easy to check now, but it’s quite possible for us to try to cook such an overeating.
Let's see, however, what is the peculiarity of Tsvetaeva's baking, because if you look more closely at the recipe, the incredible similarity of this masterpiece of Russian cuisine with the culinary traditions of France immediately becomes noticeable. In other words, let's find the differences between a cake with the name of a famous poetess and an apple cake, natives of France.
The first and, perhaps, the main such difference is the filling. For the Tsvetaevsky pie, sour cream is used, and not cream like in the French dessert. Such, at first glance, an insignificant detail completely changes the taste of the dish and you can make sure of this right now, when you learn the step-by-step recipe for Tsvetaevsky pie.
- Flour - 300 g
- Egg - 1 pc.
- Sour cream - 100 g
- Sugar - 2 tbsp
- Baking powder - 1 tsp
- Butter - 50 g
- Sour cream - 200 g
- Egg - 1 pc.
- Sugar - 80 g
- Flour - 3 tbsp
- We need a detachable form with a diameter of 21 cm. Prepare the products. Wash the pears. Put the butter on the table in advance - it should be soft.
Prepare the necessary ingredients;
- Prepare the dough. In a large bowl, sift flour with baking powder, add salt.
For the dough, combine dry ingredients in a bowl: sifted flour, salt and baking powder.
- Put soft butter, add sour cream, sugar, beat in an egg.
Add soft butter, sour cream, eggs and granulated sugar to the bulk components.
- Knead a soft dough that does not stick to your hands. You may have to adjust the consistency of the dough yourself by adding a little flour. Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
From all these products, you need to knead the dough, which will not stick to your hands. We wrap the finished dough in a film and place it in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
- Prepare the filling. Put sour cream in a bowl, add sugar, beat in an egg, add flour. Mix the ingredients with a whisk until smooth. Filling in consistency resembles low-fat sour cream.
In the meantime, let's take care of the filling: beat in a bowl until smooth sour cream, sugar, egg and flour, provided for in the recipe.
- Remove the peel from the pears, cut each pear into two parts, cut out the seed section and cut each half into thin slices.
Peel the pears and remove the peel and seeds and cut the halves into slices
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator, roll it out with a rolling pin into a round layer, commensurate with the size of the mold plus the height of the sides. Transfer the layer of dough on the rolling pin to the form, which should be covered with baking parchment in advance. Lay out the base for the pie with a side height of 4-5 cm.
Roll out the dough into a layer according to the size of the mold with sides of at least 5 cm. Put the dough in a mold lined with parchment
- Lay the slices of pears overlapping in a circle on the bottom of the dough base.
Lay the pears in the base with an overlap
- Pour, evenly distributing with a spoon, filling.
Pour the filling over the fruit and distribute it evenly with a spoon.
- Bake the pear pie in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 45 minutes. Cool the finished cake completely in the form, and only then proceed to cutting into portioned pieces.
Bake Tsvetaevsky pear pie in the oven at 180 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Bon appetite.
Here is such a Tsvetaevsky pear pie and his recipe. Now is the time to call everyone to the table and pour fragrant tea into cups - the cake is ready. Bon appetit everyone! And we look forward to new recipes and tips from you. Always your friend and adviser HozOboz!