The history of the dish
The name exactly determines the character of this wonderful baking - it really melts in your mouth. Cookies Melting Moments are shortbreads. It is prepared from dough which is kneaded usually from flour, sugar and butter without soda or baking powder. In this case we use not only flour but starch, making biscuits more airy. Moreover, powdered sugar makes it really mouth-watering. Classical recipe inlaces 3 parts flour, 2 parts of butter to 1 part of sugar. As you might have noticed, we have a slightly different dough. Furthermore, for the preparation of the classic dough all the products should be cold, and for Melting moments we will use the room temperature butter. However, before baking, we still cooled cookies in the fridge.
If we openly talk about the healthy features of Melting Moments cookies then it’s, of course, not for dietary nutrition. But eating cookies brings a lot of fun and joy and good emotions. The main thing to remember is that even though the "moments" «melt» they simultaneously add a lot of calories. HozOboz recalls that all sorts of bakery products are should be consumed in the morning, then you will receive the benefits from carbohydrates, and your body will not be affected.
Ingredients for the dish:
- 200 grams of butter
- ½ cup of powder sugar
- 1.5 cups of wheat flour
- 1/3 cup of corn starch
«Melting Moments» cookies, a recipe with photos
- Place the butter in a bowl where we'll whisk butter with powdered sugar. It’s important to use room temperature butter since the cold one can't be whipped.
In a bowl, place the soft butter, it should be soft enough to beat with a mixer.
- Add the powdered sugar to the butter.
Pour powdered sugar to the butter.
- At high speed, beat the butter and powdered sugar. As a result, we should get a soft and smooth texture, pleasant to look at.
Switch the mixer on high speed and grind ingredients to white.
- Then add the corn starch to the whipped butter. Of course, if you did not have, it is fine and potato starch.
It is permissible and potato starch if you don't have corn one.
- Gradually add flour and mix the dough. Be careful - the dough should be soft, not tough, otherwise we can not form the cookies with the help of cooking bag.
Now, start adding the flour in small portions, but be careful: the amount of flour depends not only on the recipe, but also on its stickiness. Mind the consistency.
- The dough looks like on the picture. Maybe a little steeper.
The finished dough should look like in the photo.
- To mold the cookies, we use the cooking bag with a nozzle. If the dough is too steep, it can not be squeezed out of the cooking bag, so make the dough was quite ductile and malleable to use with cooking bag without any problems. Incidentally, it is possible to use a cooking syringe.
To create cookies, use a cooking bag with a nozzle. Remember, if the dough is squeezed out of the bag, so it is too steep and the cookies do not get enough sweet - take action.
- The dough is spread in small portions on an oven tray laid with parchment. We remind you that any cookies should be placed from each other at a distance of at least 2 centimeters.
Oven tray is covered with parchment and the cookies.
- Put an oven tray with cookies in the fridge for about 1 hour. We take out and send it in the oven for about 20 minutes. You may need a little less time, just look on your oven and, of course, watch the cookies. As soon as it browns on the edges, remove it from the oven and cool.
In the fridge for one hour and then for 20 minutes in a hot oven. The finished cookies should be baked at the edges slightly.
- Melting Moments cookies are ready to be served. Enjoy your meal!
Well, that's all for now, enjoy!
Well, friends, do you like our recipe today? Delicious, simple, completely trouble-free - just a miracle, not a recipe! By the way, there is another option - Melting Moments walnut biscuits, which are, as you might guess, prepared using nuts. It is also very soft and tasty and we may ever be discussed it in detail. In the meantime, enjoy your ''Melting Moments" 'with tea, coffee, cocoa, milk.